Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Compelling Footage of Skunkape/Bigfoot From Lettuce Lake Park Florida - In January 2015


While canoeing in a swamp outside of Tampa, Florida, the witness spotted something "walking" and diving in a gator infested area. He starting filming what he thought was a bear. The only problem is that Lettuce Lake Park is a 240-acre Hillsborough County-run park where bears tend to stay clear from. When the following footage was sent to us, Matt was still unsure of what he filmed. Upon closer inspection, we've concluded that this is no bear. Check out the length of its arms and its gate. Yeah -- we know bears can walk on their hind legs too, but this does not resemble a bear at all:

Matt wrote the following: 

"I was canoeing some of the swamps around Lettuce Lake Park and saw what I thought was a bear. I told a park ranger about it and she said that bears don’t generally get into the swamp and that there were never many sightings in general. I showed her the video and she said she didn’t know what it was. I saw the Fox13 story about the bigfoot a few weeks ago that mayor said Bob Buckhorn made a statement about and thought this might be related in some way. I never put much faith in the old skunk ape legends but when I looked closer I noticed that it had long, swinging arms and moved through very thick swamp with ease. Certainly can’t explain it myself. I didn’t get very close but I hope that this footage can be enlarged."

No comments:

Post a Comment