Saturday, July 4, 2015

[WEIRD] BIOLOGICAL UFO ESCAPES FROM MILITARY BASE!?


UFO Sightings Biological UFO Escapes From Military Base? Purple Jelly Fish 2015! Correspondents as it came in:

Mike Check: I hope I hope I see this on youtube on your channel and if you would mention my name that be awesome Thanks 

Blake: Hi Mike!

Thanks for sharing your video! You should call into tonight's Radio show LIVE on Thirdphaseofmoon! 12 am eastern 9pm western Phone to call in is 347-934-0378! Sure would like to go over your Jelly Fish UFO Video! Here is the link to the show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thirdpha...

Mike: What are the odds of getting the opportunity to talk to you over the phone is it going to be busy the phone line a lot or just keep on trying or a direct line?

Blake: whats your area code and I will get you in right away :)








No comments:

Post a Comment