Sunday, January 12, 2014

Alien Abduction Caught On Tape. January 9th, 2014.

‘In December 2010, UK UFO website 'Cosmic Conspiracies' was contacted by a lady who claimed she had been abducted by aliens. But what was even more incredible was that she had footage to prove it.’

It’s not every day that you come across some footage as impressive as this, to me it is just incredible. To sum up the whole story as to why these people were recoding themselves sleeping is basically this. A woman was convinced she was being abducted by aliens, so her husband took it upon himself to find out what was really going on. He set up a camera at the foot of their bed just before they went to sleep, and hit the record button. The events that unfolded next confirmed that their wildest fears were in fact true.

I won’t get too deep, and hit you with the full analysis of the tape (I’ll let you watch and judge for yourself) but I did want to bring up one key thing on how it doesn’t relate to the majority of the other abduction cases I have done research on in the past. Now with every abduction case I have checked out, each abductee has always claimed to have been gone for a large chunk of time, stretching from a few hours at the lowest end of the scale, to 5 days at the highest. Never before have I heard of an abduction case spanning out for just 10 minutes. This is the one thing that makes me feel a bit dubious about the whole video (if you look at the bottom right of the video, you can count the minutes for yourself). Now I may be mistaken, but I’m pretty sure that this is the shortest abduction in the history of abductions. Not saying that makes this video fake, but for me, it just adds that little bit more of doubt to it. If I’m wrong about the abduction being too short let me know. Videos below Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment