Thursday, January 23, 2014

UFO Sightings Photo Catches Beams And Orbs In Illinois? Multi-Colored Sighting Alarms Witness!

Recently, a UFO sighting has been posted on MUFON.com which is gaining a lot of attention due to multiple sightings captured in the same photo.
The UFO sighting occurred on January 21 in Homer Glen, Illinois.
"On my drive to work, roughly 4am Chicago time, I saw strange lights almost immediately once I got out of my subdivision and onto a secondary road," wrote the eye witness.
"Whilst driving west on 143rd St. in Homer Glen from west of Parker Road to HWY I-355 I was completely enamored by these strangely shaped beams of light."
According to this UFO sightings report, one beam of light was red-orange, one was white, and one was yellow. In total, the witness counted anywhere from four to six lights in the sky.
"The lights did not move, they did not make noise," continued the witness. "I first thought that the lights may be some chemical reaction of the gasses released into the atmosphere by the refinery, but then I saw the smoke from the refinery being blown away almost immediately escaping the smoke stack, and these lights were high above making it seem impossible that plumes of anything would go straight up because of the winds that morning."
"My feelings were that of amazement. I don't like to jump to conclusions as to what this may be. I am smart enough to realize that I do not know much about chemical reactions of gasses in the atmosphere and I also know nothing about aliens, or UFO sightings."
In addition, UFO Sightings Daily founder Scott Waring also pointed out orbs in the sky along with the beams. These may in fact simply be stars, but given the oddity of the photo, it's hard to be certain.
What do you think of this UFO sightings photo?
Source: KpopStarz

No comments:

Post a Comment