Thursday, May 1, 2014

'Flying UFO' Photographed Over Mars?

UFO hunters claim to have found clear evidence of a UFO flying above the Martian surface.

The image, taken by the NASA Mars rover Curiosity earlier this month, appears to show an object in the sky just above the horizon.


The shape is indistinct, but appears to have an elongated shape with a bright central bulge:



And yes, it does appear on Nasa's website.

Naturally, the heroes over at UFO Sightings Daily have some pretty clear opinions on it:
"This UFO would normally be invisible to the rover, but the suns angle highlights its edges as it sets. This object is clearly flying and looks like a disk tilted at 45 degrees. The line of the UFO (in red) is not lined up with the sun (blue), but actually aimed over and past it. Notice the angle of the blue line does not line up with the tilt of the UFO. This is proof that the object is not just a reflection or glare caused by the sun, but a flying object over Mars."
However there are a number of other obvious possibilities.

One is that the object could just be a camera glitch. Another is that it's a glare from a meteor of other natural object, or possibly (though less feasibly) one of the several, real, non-Martian spacecraft we know are in orbit around the planet (IE ours).


Nasa so far hasn't commented, and unless this picture starts to do the rounds online we wouldn't expect them too.

Source: HuffPost

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Biker’s Helmet Cam Captures Crash At 140 MPH.


Still trying to wake up this morning? Check out this nerve-shattering video shot from a cyclist’s POV. Apparently the guy survived. Amazing.




‘Psychic Surgeons’ Say They Can Operate With Bare Hands

WASHINGTON—Can a person reach into a human body and pull out tumors and other unhealthy elements leaving no wound or scar? That’s the claim of the psychic surgeons in some parts of the world, particularly in the Philippines, but others say its a sleight-of-hand trick.
“Of course when you admit you’re doing it by magic, it’s great, it’s a form of entertainment. But when you pretend you’re doing it for real, that’s a different story,” said Joe Schwarcz, a chemistry professor at McGill University in Canada, at the annual USA Science & Engineering Festival in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.
Schwarcz said the professed surgeons probably use pieces of raw chicken to create the illusion that they are pulling out tumors. The cures rely on the placebo effect, he said.
In a clip from the 1970 documentary “Mondo Magic,” a psychic surgeon is seen apparently inserting her fingers through a person’s skin and flesh. Magician and skeptic James Randi appeared on the “Tonight Show” in the 1980s and seemed to debunk psychic surgery (Watch both videos below).

Documentary Footage From Philippines



Randi’s Debunking


Randi, however, covers the “incision” with his hand much more than the psychic surgeon in the documentary, whose fingers are shown uncovered as they dig into the body. Though Randi could create a similar performance to that of a psychic surgeon, it does not definitively prove there is no such thing as psychic surgery.
Philip Singer, Ph.D., professor emeritus of health sciences at Oakland University, investigated further.
In 1986, Dr. Singer, in collaboration with the department of physics at Oakland University, had experts in various fields observe a psychic surgeon. The surgeon was Reverend Philip S. Malicdan of Baguio City, who was educated at the University of the Philippines at Baguio and the Lutheran Seminary at Baguio.
Malicdan said he gained his supernatural power while fasting in a cave. A voice told him, “Go in peace with joy, and help the ill, and I will help you in all you do.”
At the Kettering Magnetics Laboratory at Oakland University in Rochester, Mich., he operated on eight women with various ailments.
Dr. Singer consulted with Randi and chose Max Maven as a magician-observer. He also brought in technical consultant and audiovisual coordinator Tom Peterson and pathologist Alexander S. Ullmann, M.D.
Ullmann conducted lab tests on the objects removed from the patients’ bodies. The blood types did not match. He said, according to Dr. Singer’s report, that the parts “were removed—whether from humans or animals I do not know—possibly weeks or months before [the demonstration] and were kept under unsterile conditions.”
The experts did not consult with each other before presenting their opinions. Maven said, according to the report, “Philip Malicdan is a willful fraud.” The others concurred.
A shaman in “Mongo Magic,” when asked how he does it, explained: “If you will ask me about this, I do not know, because I was entirely unconscious and I do not know what I am doing at that time. I only know that performance after the spirit gone.”

Source: THE EPOCH TIMES

General Emil Strainu Confirms Reptilian ETs

General Dr. Emil Străinu

Romanian General (retired), expert in radiolocation (radar technology) and Doctor in geophysical war.

Currently he occupies the following positions:

- "Advisor of the Romanian Parliament on unconventional issues and asymmetrical threats." 

- “Director of The Special Situations and Research Center on UFOs and Psihotronics.”

- "Founder of the Association for the Study of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena."


- Author of dozens of esoteric books.

General Emil Strainu is invited to the most important esoteric events in the world and he wrote dozens of books spreading the true knowledge. He speaks about extraterrestrials, intraterrestrials, and hundreds of other interesting subjects.


He always claimed that the reptilian extraterrestrials exist, that they have huge underground bases/cities, but nothing more. Each time he concluded: “I’m not going any further on this subject!” 

After reading Aryan Hava's books "Inuaki, the reptilian inside me" (1 and 2), General Strainu contacted her because he had a mind-blowing story to tell and she was about to launch her third book on this subject: "Anunnaki Vs. Anunnaki" (or "An.unnak.ki versus An.unnak.ki"). This is how he ended up writing the book's preface. 

In the introduction he speaks about a good friend of his who had seen two reptilian beings in an early morning (5:00 AM) in the Retezat Mountains (A group of Mountains in the Carpathians:

His friend is a military figure as well, a high ranking officer specialized in commando warfare, which asked for his identity to remain undisclosed. He served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and South America. Currently he is on another war theater in the Middle East. General Strainu also mentioned that his friend is not a fan of either Sci-Fi or Ufology. General Strainu stated that he trusts his friend above any doubt.


The events took place as follows:

The high ranking officer, lets call him Colonel X, was driving back from a short camping trip, which he took alone in the mountains. He was closing to Bucharest (Romania's capital city) when his car signalized that it was low on gas, so he pulled into a small rural gas station.

It was 5:00 - 5:10 AM, so nobody was around. Colonel X noticed a khaki Hummer with black windows parked outside the gas station with the engine on, but nobody around it.

After filling up his tank, he payed and headed back to his SUV. But then he noticed that the driver's door of the Hummer was opened and inside it he saw a reptilian being. The reptilian had no clothes but it was wearing military boots; he/it was entirely covered with green scales (just like a crocodile) and had a lizard-type crest on the head.

The reptilian saw Colonel X, then he got out of the car unhindered, while still staring at him. He directed some sharp sounds at someone from inside the car, this time looking irritated, then got back at the wheel and quickly drove away. The car had no license plates, either on the front or back.

Colonel X appreciated the reptilian to be 2,00m (78,7 inches) high, with yellow eyes and cat type slits.

The Colonel looked around to see if someone else had witnessed the event, but he was alone. Then he noticed the gas station's video camera. Unfortunately, the salesman told him that the camera was "just for decoration" and had no practical use, other than scare any potential robbers. Thinking that this was a very well played hoax, he got back into the car and continued his journey.

After several miles he was still very ridden by the events, when he saw the same Hummer with all four doors opened. Further, outside the road, he noticed two dark green reptilians that seemed to be arguing.
The second reptilian was 15-20 cm (5,9 - 7,9 inches) higher than the first one. He wasn't wearing clothes or boots. He had lizard-type feet and unlike the first one, he had a tail.

On the street, trucks were passing by in both directions and the drivers were pointing at the creatures, but nobody pulled over. Then, Colonel X got his mobile phone out and took several photographs of the reptilians that were totally careless of this event.

After 3-5 minutes, the two reptilians got back into the car and drove back in the direction they initially came from, with high speed. The Colonel looked again at the pictures from his mobile phone and rushed for Bucharest in order to contact General Strainu and together decide what to do with the astonishing pictures.

Back in Bucharest, the phone was clearly showing 11 pictures, but all of them were completely green. Together with General Strainu, they headed to a phone service company that couldn't help them either. It was like the Colonel photographed a bright green light.

For two weeks they analyzed the story in great detail and searched for witnesses, but all efforts ended up in failure.

General Emil Strainu concluded:

"Only one thing is sure: we live in a world that we only THINK we know, having a false impression that we are its masters. In fact we are only subtenants in transit, on a planet that never belonged to us and having no idea what our purpose really is..." [Book Source -- Introduction written in Romanian by Dr. Emil Strainu]
 

Source: Humans are Free

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WOMAN CLAIMS SHE’S BEEN REPEATEDLY ABDUCTED BY ‘REPTILIANS’

A British woman claims she has been abducted by aliens on repeated visits since she first made contact with them in the 1990s.

Samantha McDonald told a sceptical Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby on This Morning how she has experienced supernatural activity from the early 1990s until last year.
She describes her extraterrestrial visitors as ‘the reptilians’ and ‘the greys’ – who she believes are working together.
She said: ‘I’ve asked them what they want with me and they have said they had come to take me and my family. What they were after was my energy and soul essence.
‘I don’t know why they keep coming back to me. I think it is to do with my energies as I’m into healing and meditation.’
When asked to describe what happens when she’s taken, Samantha said she has no recollection of her ordeals.
She explained: ‘You don’t always remember the abductions because you have memory swipes. You just feel like you have been somewhere but you don’t actually remember it.’
When Phillip queried if this is what most of us what describe as a dream she replied:
‘No definitely not. I’ve woken up with marks all over my body and been possessed – sometimes to the point of mind control – where thoughts come into your head that are not your own. I can’t explain it any other way.’
She added that she has woken up to find her body covered in needle marks, scratches and bruises after an abduction.
While she hasn’t had a visit for the past year, Samantha said she doesn’t fear a return.

‘I’ve been through so much already I try to take it in my stride,’ she said.
She revealed that she believes her other-worldly experiences have also led to her being put under surveillance on Earth, stating she often has black helicopters over her home and has been followed by police cars. 
‘I think they are trying to send the message, “we are watching you, you better be careful”‘, Samantha said of the not so subtle surveillance.
Samantha appeared on the ITV show as part of their ‘supernatural week’ along with Joanne Summerscales, founder of the AMMACH Project (which stands for Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline).

Source: VP

Parents Wake Up to Something Terrifying Coming From Their Baby Monitor

Baby monitors offer parents comfort in knowing their children are safe in their cribs. But what one Ohio family experienced with their unit was so terrifying it could lead you to rethink your own wireless security.
Heather and Adam Schreck were in for a surprise earlier this month when they say they awoke in the middle of the night to a hacker’s voice coming from their 10-month-old daughter’s monitor.
“All of a sudden, I heard what sounded like a man’s voice but I was asleep so I wasn’t sure,” Heather Schreck told WXIX-TV.
When she looked at her phone to check the camera, Heather said it was moving on its own. And that’s when the most terrifying thing happened.
“About the time I saw it moving, I also heard a voice again start screaming at my daughter,” she told the outlet. “He was screaming, ‘Wake up baby! Wake up baby!’ Then just screaming at her trying to wake her up.”
Adam then rushed into the baby’s room, at which point he told WXIX-TV that the camera turned to him and that the man’s voice began screaming obscenities.
The terrified parents subsequently unplugged the camera in an effort to stop the intrusion; they naturally feel violated as a result of the experience and believe someone hacked into the monitor from outside.
There’s no telling whether this was the first time or one of many that this unfolded.
“I was just absolutely shocked to see somebody could get into my house so easily,” Heather Schreck told WXIX-TV.
Tech experts warn that Internet-connected cameras can be used by hackers to break into networks and wage attacks from within them. Additionally, skilled hackers can spy on families and gather personal information.
This isn’t the first time this has happened and it probably won’t be the last. That said, there aresteps parents can take to secure their monitors.
Registering their products, using firewalls, and differentiating the passwords for wireless networks and  monitors are among the safety steps that can be taken.
(H/T: Daily Mail)

Declassified: US Army Arctic Underground City


Constructed in the Late 1950s, During the Height of the Cold War

It's not every day the one has the opportunity to observe the construction of a secret underground base. This video is an actual declassified US Army film, documenting the nuclear-powered construction process of Camp Century, beneath the ice of central Greenland. 

The base was constructed in the late 1950s, during the height of the Cold War, for "research" purposes. 

To study the feasibility of working under the ice, a "cover" project, known as Camp Century was launched in 1960. However, unsteady ice conditions within the ice sheet caused the project to be canceled in 1966.

It eventually came out that the ultimate objective of Camp Century was of placing medium-range missiles under the ice - close enough to Moscow to strike targets within the Soviet Union. This was kept secret from the Danish government, which owns Greenland and which was legally a "nuclear free zone", in keeping with Danish policy.

Details of the missile base project were classified for decades, first coming to light in January 1997, when the Danish Foreign Policy Institute (DUPI) was asked by the Danish Parliament to research the history of nuclear weapons in Greenland during the Thulegate scandal.

A report confirmed that the U.S. stockpiled nuclear weapons in Greenland until 1965, contradicting assurances by Danish foreign minister, Niels Helveg Petersen that the weapons were in Greenland's airspace, but never on the ground. 

The DUPI report also revealed details of Project Iceworm, a hitherto secret United States Army plan to store up to 600 nuclear missiles under the Greenland ice cap.

Danish workers involved in the clean-up operation claimed long-term health problems resulting from their exposure to the radiation.

In 1986, Danish Prime Minister Poul Schlüter commissioned a radiological examination of the surviving workers. The Danish Institute for Clinical Epidemiology found a 50 percent higher cancer rate in the workers than in the general population.

In 1987, almost 200 former cleanup workers took legal action against the United States. The action was unsuccessful, but it resulted in the release of hundreds of classified documents, including this film.

The documents revealed that USAF personnel involved in the clean-up were not subsequently monitored for health problems, despite the likelihood of greater exposure to radiation than the Danes. 

The United States has since instigated regular examinations of its workers. In 1995, the Danish government paid 1,700 workers compensation of 50,000 kroner each.




Source: Humans Are Free